We are always looking for extraordinary new team members who are passionate about helping people achieve their financial goals, but at the moment we are seeking:
We are seeking fully-licensed financial advisors who are experienced and looking to advance their careers with an independent, client-focused team. We maintain a relaxed, but professional office environment with extensive technology and staff support. You'll be provided with Financial Planning software, CRM system, marketing support, and a robust investment and financial solutions platform.
- At least 2 years of experience as a financial advisor
- Series 7 licensed
- Series 66 licensed (or willing to obtain within 90 days)
- CA Life & Health Insurance license (preferred)
- Clean compliance record
- Proven track record of success
- Existing book of business
Director of Client Experience
We are looking for someone who is positive, motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and engaging to be our Director of Client Experience. In this position, you will be the first point of contact for every client, prospect, or guest that comes into or calls the office. We want you to leave every person feeling great about themselves and their experience with our firm. Also with this position, we are looking for you to take control of our office and help us become more efficient, better managed, and consistent in trying to better our team. We want you to be a long-term solution and a permanent member of our team who helps us grow for years to come. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work schedule, and excellent bonus programs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (major in Marketing, Business, Sales, Communications)
- Previous experience with a broker/dealer, financial advisor, or investment firm preferred
- Previous phone experience and a pleasant demeanor
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Advanced skills at all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word) and Google Suite of Apps
- Experience performing office tasks, such as faxing, scanning, copying, filing, binding presentations, mailing, etc.
- Highly experienced in completing client paperwork and ensuring it's accuracy and completeness
- Tech savvy; good with online research and other applications
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other graphic design software preferred
- Experience with Wealthbox or other CRM systems
If you would like to apply for an open position, please send us a brief email through the Contact Us page describing your interest.